Hansgrohe India shall assume this manufacturer’s warranty towards consumers of Hansgrohe products in India.
Hansgrohe products used in residential and non-residential, commercial settings are warranted to be free of defects in the material and workmanship for the period of time set forth in the warranty coverage chart as detailed in Annexure I
The warranty terms of Hansgrohe products shall be governed by this warranty policy, the terms and conditions of which are described as follows:
- "Authorised Sales Channel" shall mean the authorized dealers / distributors of Hansgrohe India and listed on its website - www.hansgrohe.in
- "Authorized Service Franchisee / Representative" shall mean a party (franchisee) or a representative who is allowed to have access to a business's (the franchiser) proprietary knowledge, processes and trademarks in order to allow the party (franchisee) or representative to provide a service under the business's name
- "Customer" shall mean the original customer or first customer who purchased the product from the Authorised Sales Channel of Hansgrohe India
- "Hansgrohe India" shall mean Hansgrohe India Private Limited having its registered office at Office No. 701, Lunkad Sky Station, Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014, Maharashtra, India
- "Invoice" shall mean the invoice issued by the Authorized Sales Channel with regard to a particular product purchased by the customer
- "Warranty Commencement Date" shall mean the date of purchase of the product by the customer as mentioned in the invoice issued by the Authorised Sales Channel of Hansgrohe India
- "Warranty Period" shall mean the period commencing from the Warranty Commencement Date till such period as defined in Annexure I
- "Warranty Policy" shall mean this warranty policy and shall include the amendments made there after by Hansgrohe India from time to time
- "Working Hours": Working hours for service are from 09:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs, Monday to Saturday
- Hansgrohe India sells its products only through Authorised Sales Channel. Hansgrohe India strongly recommends to purchase Hansgrohe products through its Authorised Sales Channel only. Any Product purchased through unauthorized Sales Channel will be void of Warranty and after sales services.
- This warranty is only effective if proof of purchase (original sales / purchase Tax Invoice) and Warranty Certificate is provided with all warranty claims or requests. This warranty is not transferable and confined to original purchaser / first purchaser of the product only. Customers are therefore required to keep the original invoice and Warranty Certificate of product safely.
- Warranty does not apply to damage of products resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident. The product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different Warranty Period as described in Annexure I.
- During the Warranty Period if (in the opinion of Hansgrohe India) the defect is due to defects in the material or workmanship, Hansgrohe India or its Authorized Service Franchisee / Representative will, at its sole discretion, service or replace free of cost, any defective component or part of the product, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in this warranty policy.
- Hansgrohe India or its Authorized Service Representative / Franchisee solely can service the product.
- Hansgrohe India is not bound by any obligation to carry out service / replacement in specified time period, while every effort will be made by Hansgrohe India to carry out service / replacement at the earliest.
- This warranty does not include payment of or responsibility for any GST, central taxes, state taxes and other local taxes assessed to the parts supplied or serviced during the warranty period. The same shall be borne by the customer.
- Hansgrohe India is not responsible for labor charges, installation or other incidental or consequential costs. Hansgrohe India is not responsible or liable for any special or consequential damages due to the defective product, or due to defects of any component or part thereof and in no event shall the liability of Hansgrohe India exceeds the purchase price of the product.
- Warranty Period will not be extended for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to:
- In case the product has not been installed after purchase or has not been in use for any part or whole of the Warranty Period
- Due to time consumed for the repair / replacement of parts including transit of the product(s)
- Hansgrohe India shall make its best endeavor to provide onsite warranty services but due to unavoidable / exceptional circumstances the product may be required for offsite inspection at Company's service center / service center of company's authorized service associate. Hansgrohe India shall not be liable to provide any alternative product for temporary use in such case and shall not be liable for any cost or consequences incurred by the customer due to offsite inspection.
- This warranty remains applicable only if the product has at all times been used strictly in accordance with the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled. This warranty is not valid or effective if the products are not installed according to the instruction manual.
- This warranty does not cover problems arising from insufficient water pressure, excessive water impurities / hardness beyond the norms of drinking water or improper care and cleaning. Guidelines for proper care and cleaning*** are mentioned below. Hansgrohe India is not responsible for labor charges, installation or other incidental or consequential costs. All such costs shall be borne by the customer.
- In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever, neither Hansgrohe India nor its Authorized Service Franchisee or the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service / repair of the product. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of Hansgrohe India alone. In case of the replacement of entire unit is being made (subject to the sole discretion of Hansgrohe India) the same product shall be replaced with a new product. In the event of product obsolescence, a suitable replacement will be chosen based upon the features, the intended use (subject to the sole discretion of Hansgrohe India) and the retail price of the original product. In the event of product obsolescence Hansgrohe India cannot guarantee the same color or aesthetic attributes as the original product.
- Hansgrohe India or its Authorized Service Representative / Franchisee reserves the right to retain any part(s) or component(s) replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the Warranty Period.
- For Hansgrohe products sold in India, only this warranty document is applicable. Any reference to any other warranty document will not be considered. The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the product. Warranty is valid and applicable to the products which are licensed for sale and purchased in India through authorized Sales Channel of the Company only.
- After completion of Warranty Period, in case of any defect, standard charges will be charged from customer as per standard labor charges defined by Hansgrohe India. The labor charges are subject to the latest rate card defined by Hansgrohe India (mentioned in Annexure I). Commercial and Project customers' warranty period shall commence on the basis of period mentioned on Warranty Certificate provided at the time of project handover / completion.
- Defined warranty period is applicable to 'Products' only :
- for Residential Customers - after five years from date of purchase, service visit charges will be applicable as per the standard rates of labor and / or parts (as the case may be), prevailing and defined by company at that point of time.
- for Commercial Project Customers - after three years from Warranty Start date as mentioned on Warranty Certificate, service visit charges will be applicable as per the standard rates of labor and / or parts (as the case may be), prevailing and defined by company at that point of time.
- Our service working hours are from 09:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs, Monday to Saturday except all public & national holidays. Any service specifically requested after working hours will be on chargeable basis subject to being agreed & approved by Hansgrohe India. Hansgrohe India reserves the right of denial of such request on its sole discretion.
- Replacement / Refund Clause: If a product fails to perform during Warranty Period, then the customer service team will assess the facts and take any of following actions:
- replace it with the same model
- replace it with the upgraded model, in case if same model is discontinued or not available
- make a refund (in case if customer shows his unwillingness to accept replacement)
- the remedy set forth in this Warranty Policy constitute Hansgrohe India’s sole and exclusive remedy offered by Hansgrohe
- except as mentioned in this Warranty Policy, Hansgrohe India shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages caused to the customer, including but not limited to loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business
- if any provision of this Warranty Policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Warranty Policy, which shall remain in full force and effect
- This Warranty Policy and the Annexures attached hereto, integrate all the terms and conditions mentioned herein or incidental hereto and supersedes all oral negotiations and prior writings in respect of the subject matter hereof.
- Hansgrohe India reserves its right to amend, modify or alter the terms of this Warranty policy at its sole discretion and the same shall become binding on the customer. Any modification, amendment or alteration shall be published on its website. This is Hansgrohe India’s exclusive warranty. The decision of Hansgrohe India regarding the warranty is final and binding. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Pune Court only.
Warranty stands void if:
- proof of purchase is not shown to the company's authorized service representative at the time of repair / making claim i.e., invoice in original and / or Warranty Certificate. For such cases, services may be rendered on chargeable basis as per the standard rates of labor and / or parts (as the case may be), prevailing at that point of time
- the product is not installed / used according to the instruction given in instruction / installation manual
- site conditions, where the product is installed, do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of product as specified in the instruction manual of the product (supplied along with the product)
- defect(s) caused by improper use, negligent handling damage, misuse, tampering, neglect or lack of care and in case of alterations or repair carried out by unauthorized persons, as determined by the company
- defect is caused due to the cause beyond reasonable control like lightning, flood, riots, acts of god, abnormal water supply/pressure, Surge Voltage from power source or while in transit from dealer's outlet to purchaser's residence
- defects or damage from operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, any alteration or modification of any kind
- warranty period will start from the date of invoice & warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the Warranty Period, even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason
- any failure caused by an unsupported or third-party component will not be covered in warranty
- in case of any third party component / spare / product used in conjunction with the Hansgrohe products and which is affecting product functionality / usage / performance
- defects / damage caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, lizards or any other animals / insects
- in case Electric Printed Circuit Board (PCB) that is burnt due to improper earthing / grounding
- the products are not installed according to the instruction manual
- the product is purchased from unauthorized dealer
- defect is caused due to improper care, handling & cleaning of the products
How to make a warranty claim?
To submit and / or avail a warranty claim, please contact Hansgrohe India Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephonic inquiries shall be directed to Hansgrohe India Toll Free Number 1800-209-3246
between 09:30 hrs and 18:30 hrs, Monday to Saturday, excluding public and national holidays.
Please provide all applicable information required regarding your claim that also shall include:
- Customer name / Contact number / Complete address with Pin Code / e-Mail address of the customer
- Product / Model Number
- Proof-of-purchase (copy of your original sales receipt, purchase order or invoice), the date when the product was purchased from a Hansgrohe India authorized channel partner or directly, or Product Serial Number in case if product is registered with the company
- Complete description of the problem with supporting documentation(s) as applicable
***Care and cleaning tips
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying to entire surface
- Do not allow harsh cleaners to sit or soak on the product
- Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaners
- Clean the fitting with just a mild detergent (such as dish-washing soap ) and a damp cloth, then simply rinse off and wipe dry; you can prevent lime scale by drying the fitting after each use
- We strictly DO NOT advise the use of solvents or acidic cleaners, lime scale removers, household vinegar and cleaning agents containing acetic acid - they will attack the surface and leave your fitting looking dull and scratched because the formulas of commercially available cleaners are changed frequently
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth to clean, never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad
- Wherever gold or platinum metal is used on products, use only warm water to clean and then dry the surface with a soft cloth
***Never use cleaners containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes alcohol, solvents or other products not recommended for chrome. This will void the warranty.
- To ensure uninterrupted pressure of water, it is advisable to keep the pipelines straight with minimum number of bends, which will support smooth flow of water. Customer may / can use appropriate pressure pump to have adequate pressure of water for optimum performance of products.
- All the supply lines must have vent pipes. These vent pipes help in removing air-locking in the water supply to give a smooth flow of water from the fittings.
- Prior to plastering or fixing tiles, test the working of all the installed concealed fittings on a high pressure to check for leakage insert, if any.
- Place the outlet point in the overhead tank at least 25 cm above the ground level of the tank. This prevents the flow of foreign particles, sand etc. along with water supply into the fittings and thereby prevents the possible damage to the working parts. Clean the tank thoroughly before the supply starts. It is suggested that the overhead tank must be cleaned at regular intervals to avoid inflow of foreign particles.
- To protect the fine finish of fittings from dirt, stains and other damages during construction, cover them with cloth or poly-pack after their installation, till they come into actual use.
- Buy Hansgrohe products from company's Authorized Dealers only in India to ensure genuine quality material.
- Insist on genuine spares from company's local spare part dealers or its Authorized Stockiest in case of any repair or replacement.
- Strictly follow the instruction manual provided for individual items in their packing boxes for their correct installation & maintenance.
Annexure - I
WARRANTY CHART (Faucets, Showers and Fittings)
|CP fittings (Faucets / Showers / Hand showers / Diverters / Concealed bodies / Thermostats)
|Commercial products (Sensor faucets / Toilet sensors / Urinal sensors)
|Steam generators / Digital products
|Sensors, Electronic circuits, Electric assemblies, Solenoid valves, Control units, Electronic control units
|Accessories (Angle valve, Towel ring, Soap dispenser, Paper holder), Flexible hose pipe, Clamps, Connection tubes
|Health faucet and Hose pipe, Hand shower hose
|Consumable parts like Battery, Aerators, NRV, Fastening set, O-rings, Screws, Extension, Remote control, Power adapters, Power cables