- consists of: built-in sink, 2-hole single lever kitchen mixer, control unit, hose box, manual waste and overflow set
- material sink: stainless steel
- number of bowls: 1 main bowl and 1 additional bowl
- tap hole and hole for control unit are pre-drilled
- sink depth: 190 mm
- cabinet size: 80 cm
- type of installation: flat on the countertop (self-rimming) or flush-mount installation
- position overflow: on the right side of the main bowl
- tap ledge reinforcing for a tight and stable seating of the kitchen mixer
- corner radius: 10 mm
- suitable for continuous flow water heaters
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- swivel range 150°
- normal spray
- ComfortZone 200
- Select button for a comfortable start/stop of the water flow
- sBox for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop, with extension length up to 76 cm
- scope of supply: sink combi, mounting material, assembly instruction
More pleasure, more efficiency
Products with this shower technology combined water with air to pamper you with more voluminous, lighter and softer water droplets on your skin. For greater showering pleasure with water efficiency.Get more fun from less water
Excellent user comfort
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon nubs make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Intuitive jet adjustment
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
The consumer prize "KitchenInnovation of the Year®" highlights particularly consumer-friendly products. In addition to an expert jury, the consumer himself decides on the coveted award. The internationally recognized prize is awarded annually by the LifeCare initiative.
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Spare parts catalogue
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.