Environment and sustainability – committed to success
Responsibility in action at Hansgrohe
The Hansgrohe Group is expressly committed to the goals of sustainability, and environmental and climate protection. All activities within the company are based on these guiding principles. As a customer, opting for a Hansgrohe product means that you are also choosing durable quality and environmentally responsible production. Both conserve valuable resources.
Hansgrohe views itself as a Green Company and regards sustainability as a requirement for ensuring Long-term existence on the market. The activities are documented in the Sustainability Report.
For Hansgrohe, environmental protection, sustainability and a sense of responsibility mean:
- Water- and energy-saving products with a long service life
- Environmental life cycle assessments of products for the sustainability strategy in production and product development
- Further significant reduction in CO2 emissions
- Using renewable energies within the company
- Sophisticated recycling systems and heat recovery in production
- Environmentally-friendly sites and manufacturing Technologies
- Global environmental protection projects and Information campaigns to promote the sustainable use of water
- Social responsibility to society and employees
Green is the company colour: why the Black Forest bathroom and sanitation specialist takes environmental and climate protection so seriously.
The company's systematic and strategic commitment to sustainability: Hansgrohe SE ensures that its processes, successes and potential for improvement are all transparent.
The energy saver: Pontos uses the residual heat from the shower and bath water with outstanding efficiency before it disappears down the drain.
Water experts in Schiltach: in lectures, workshops and podium discussions, experts examine this fascinating element from all perspectives.
The Pontos grey water recycling system enables waste water from the shower and bath tub to be treated and reused, anywhere drinking water quality is not required.
The company's systematic and strategic commitment: Hansgrohe SE ensures that its processes, successes and potential for improvement are all transparent.
Hansgrohe SE calculates the ecological ‘footprint’ of its products: for even greater environmentally-friendly production and sustainable products.
Active climate protection, measurable sustainability
Environmental, resource and health protection are an integral part of the Hansgrohe company policy. Here you will find detailed information: